RSS

Jing Tea Imago (KK FoodieVenture #148)

The first time that I wanted to try this bubble milk tea brand, they were unfortunately closed because it was the beginning of MCO (the one that I’m referring to is their branch on the 2nd floor of Imago mall). The second time around, I was met up with another ‘obstacle’ as they had to close their kiosk again for the day due to machine maintenance. So this time around, I literally rush towards the kiosk to finally give their bubble tea a try. Since my anticipation has build up because of the ‘delays’ (it was the ‘you finally got the thing that you most wanted from your parents’ type of feeling) when I finally ordered their newly released Chocolate Peanut Bubble Fresh Milk, I was somewhat let down (yet again) by the actual drink. The milk taste was definitely stronger than the chocolate taste and with only a hint of peanut chunks (I’d initially wrongly read the menu and thought that it was a chocolate & peanut butter drink – man I’m getting old!). Also, the ‘miss’ that attended to my order doesn’t seem to be that interested in answering my question regarding the menu so that might also dampened my spirits a bit. But I’m still looking forward in trying out their castella cake (particularly the chocolate variety) since it does looked pretty enticing. 








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment