RSS

Devil Fried Chicken (KK FoodieVenture #144)

I just have to laugh when my partner was initially very reluctant to drop by this Taiwanese eatery solely because of its name. True, it does conjured up some pretty err… scary things but personally speaking, it had actually piqued my interest even more. So there I was standing at their shop on the ground floor of City Mall in Jalan Lintas (they’re near to the main front entrance) looking through their menu and finally ordering myself some Seaweed Crispy Chicken and Winter Melon Longan Siraitia Grosvenorii (yup, a mouthful) drink. Although I did intended to order some more yummy looking chicken chop but in the end I’m glad that I didn’t since the one that I had was surprisingly big in portion and much tender that I thought it would be. What I love most about it was the fact that the chicken was thoroughly cooked and evenly flavoured to the bone (or in this case, boneless?). In fact, I actually preferred eating the succulent meat rather than its skin. My partner also ended up loving the chicken and was kicking himself for not ordering one. Oh and the drink that I had was just so-so (with a strong herbal taste) as their chicken is definitely the star of the franchise. 








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment