RSS

Black Whale Plaza 333 (KK FoodieVenture #138)

Coming back to the bubble tea shop that I initially want to stop by before my previous post, it was finally opened by the time we walk back to our parking space just a few metres from said place. Now there are a substantial amount of bubble tea stores clustering over the Plaza 333 commercial area (over at Jalan Pintas, Penampang) but the buzz around this one is very hard to ignore. I mean, I read a lot of reviews hailing this place as one of the top bubble tea brands in Malaysia (and even beyond). So as I made my way to their counter and scanned their menu for any chocolate flavoured drink, I was told by the cashier that it will take a few minutes for my order to be ready which was fine by me. So I go ahead and ordered their only chocolate choice (I think) which was the Brown Sugar Black Whale Dark Choco and was given my order around 10 minutes or so after that. And probably because my expectation for this drink was so high, I ended up disappointed yet again. I mean, it wasn’t bad or anything, it was just that it tasted very ordinary to me. Or did they gave me the wrong order since my drink does not looked all colourful and appealing like the ones in their menu? Oh well… At least I did give them a try right? 






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment