RSS

Regiustea Plaza 333 (KK FoodieVenture #137)

It was a day before the Movement Control Order started and me and my partner found ourselves at the current ‘in’ place in KK which was the Plaza 333 Kobusak Commercial Centre, at Jalan Pintas, Penampang. The reason why we were there was because I was on a hunt for a popular bubble tea shop that had just opened within the area. Unfortunately we’d arrived earlier than expected so the place was still closed. So after parking our car and walking along the area to buy some time, we ended up here – at yet another popular bubble tea shop not far from the latter (yup, my love for bubble tea holds no bounds).

The place is your typical modern cafĂ© themed and Insta-worthy outlet with cosy seating areas. Since we were their first customers for the day, they gave us the bad news straight away; that most of their beverages (particularly the ones that had pearls in them) will not be ready for a while so I can’t order what I initially wanted (because they actually have a couple of choco choices that I was interested in) and had to order their Signature Chocolate Cheese instead. I admit that it was pretty good but nothing too distinguishing I’m afraid. But I’ll definitely be back to try out the one that ‘got away’ from me some other time so stay tuned folks.  





*Sorry for the minor 'editing' folks - gotta protect my name right? ;-)




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment