RSS

MajezTea Lintas Plaza (KK FoodieVenture #139)

Like I’ve previously mentioned in my other post, I had this sudden craving for bubble teas during the first day of the Movement Control Order (MCO) and since we were already within the Lintas Plaza area (at Jalan Lintas), I thought why not I try out this MajezTea drink that I've heard so much about? Mind you, the area also houses a couple of other big name bubble tea franchises that I honestly didn’t know about until after I left the area (and foolishly Googled about them then).

There aren’t that many customers around during said time (most probably due to the MCO) but I also noticed around 3 to 4 Foodpanda riders were waiting for their orders as I was waiting for my takeaway drink (which to me is a good indicator of the quality of their drinks). I also like that the young man manning the register was a friendly chap that recommended me their Cocoreo (since I can’t find any chocolate variety within their existing menu). And you know what? The drink was definitely superior in terms of taste as it was creamy, rich and dare I say, even better tasting than some of my most recent reviews of other, more famous bubble tea brands in KK. 






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment