RSS

Subway Suria Sabah (KK FoodieVenture #133)

We’d arrived and checked into our hotel at Suria Sabah during the evening (and this was 2 days before the Movement Control Order started) so me and my partner were not in the mood to walk far to grab a bite. Plus, we’d already had some snacks while waiting for our flight so we were not that keen on a heavy dinner either. So as we were checking out the eateries on the lower ground (basement) floor of said shopping mall, I was surprised to find a Subway outlet there as well (as I’d only known about their Imago branch). Mind you, it has been years since I’d last ordered a sandwich from the outlet in KL so my brain basically goes into ‘hibernating mode’ as I was making my order. Since I did not want my sandwich to turn out weird, I decided to play it safe and ordered the Chicken Teriyaki choice from their menu (plus some side veggies and sauces added into the mix) and I thought that it was delicious and filling despite only having their 6-inch sandwich. My partner was disinterested in the latter since he'd already had his eyes set on another eatery nearby (see my next post to see what he’d actually ate that night)…   








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment