RSS

Liang Sandwich Bar Suria Sabah (KK FoodieVenture #134)

Now, getting my partner to try something that I’d recommended is a tough job since both of us had polar-opposite taste buds. Getting him to actually try and like it is near impossible but for some reason he is very open in trying out this joint especially when I pointed it out to him after our previous Subway stop (on the lower ground floor of Suria Sabah). Not only that, my partner had even developed a strong liking towards the Jay Chou endorsed roti canai like snack that he’d actually bought it several times while we were in KK (and from different branches such as Imago and Lintas Plaza no less). So far he'd eaten their Korean Grilled Chicken, Mexican BBQ Chicken, Sambal Prawn, Liang Chicken and Black Pepper Chicken (yes, he really loved them) and gave very favourable comments on each of his choices. I’d personally tried their Satay Chicken variety and I found it to be surprisingly non-greasy and savoury. The satay mix tasted more like rendang to me but it still found it yummy. 




*By the way this is their Sambal Prawn...

... Satay Chicken...

... Mexican BBQ Chicken...

... and Korean Grilled Chicken


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment