RSS

Lady Bon Bon Patisserie (KK FoodieVenture #136)

There’s a funny story behind how I was finally able to visit this bakery. Me and my partner were running an errand for his uncle on the first day of the Movement Control Order within the Lintas Plaza area, when my bubble tea cravings suddenly kicked in. As we were driving along the area trying to look for a specific bubble tea shop (which you shall see in my later post) my eyes caught a sight of this popular cake expert bakery and literally demanded that my partner to stop (which made him go into a long rant but it was worth it). I’m not too sure whether the place has a dine in area or not due to the order but you will definitely be spoilt for choice when it comes to their cakes. I have to remind myself not to take away too many of those yummy goodies and finally decided to try out their Earl Grey Choco Cheez, Ms Hazel and Royal Truffle cakes. While each cake has its own distinct flavours, my favourite has got to be the latter as it tasted rich without being too toothsome. I’ll definitely be back next time to try out some other delicious looking cakes and pastries from this patisserie.



*So sorry for the reflection as I can't find a better angle to take this pic

*FYI this is the (left to right) Royal Truffle, Earl Grey Choco Cheez and Ms Hazel


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment