RSS

White Whalet Tea (KK FoodieVenture #131)

I’m not implying anything here but as I was trying to find more info on the background of this bubble tea store (which points to them being produced locally), I did noticed that their name and menu items bore some resemblance to another well-known franchise originating from Taiwan. But then again, it might be all just happen to a big coincidence so I reserved my judgement until I’ve actually tasted the latter.

It was a rarity for both me and my partner to descend upon the City Mall at Jalan Lintas so as we were walking along & checking out the place, we spotted their store and my legs just automatically walked into them. They were having a promotion (at said time) where you’ll get a free drink should you liked and shared their FB post. I did just that and was presented with the free Brown Sugar Whale Tea and surprisingly found myself actually liking it (which was huge for someone who doesn’t like regular bubble milk tea that much). My actual order was their Brown Sugar Whale Cacao and I found them to be very tasty, slightly creamy and sweet; one of my personal favourites so far. 






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment