RSS

Cha TraMue Suria Sabah (KK FoodieVenture #112)

From hard-hitting food, we now moved on to the lighter snacks and beverages category. And even though I have mentioned before that I’m not a fan of milk teas, there was something about the KK air this time around that makes me want to try out these beverages up on the 3rd floor of Suria Sabah (yup, I’m blaming the ‘air’ for my sudden crazed).


My first stop is this Thai originated franchise that initially attracted me with its classic, flowery décor. I was sceptical to try them out at first due to my dislike over milk teas (because the ones that I’ve tried before did not impress me much). But after trying out their Thai Cocoa, I’m proud to say that I’ve finally found ‘my one’ when it comes to milk tea. The drink that I was served has a thick cocoa taste but not too overwhelmingly sweet; which was just right for my taste buds. And I must say that it was also this drink that had prompted me to try out its neighbours soon afterwards. I’ll definitely be back next time to try some more of their offerings!   






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment