RSS

Chapter Two Coffee Suria Sabah (KK FoodieVenture #113)

My next stop for my sudden ‘drinking urge’ came the next day after my visit to its neighbour. Since I had a very good experience with the latter, I was motivated to try out this one of a kind (do correct me if I’m wrong though) coffee kiosk on the 3rd floor of Suria Sabah (very near to the Popular bookstore).


As I can’t really take coffee that well, I opted to try their Sea Salted Belgian Dark Chocolate instead. And as this is the first time I tried anything ‘sea salted’ (as it was the current trend for any beverages) I had high hopes for this one. Unfortunately whenever I had any high hopes for anything at all, it almost always ended up disappointing me in some way. Granted, it wasn’t bad or anything. It was just that it didn’t blow my mind either. It still tasted good and creamy, but nothing too distinguishing I’m afraid. But they do have a selection of good looking cakes to go with their beverages so maybe I’ll come back later to try them out as well. 






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment