RSS

Keningau Burger Bakar (Keningau FoodieVenture #3)

Obviously our trip to Keningau will not be complete without my partner whining about where to find some burgers to eat. Fortunately for him, this place came popping up in our Google search for local burgers so we wasted no time in Waze-ing ourselves to their location at Datun Commercial Complex (and I’m also very proud to say that we are not too old for technology yet - hahaha). Oh and they also have a stall just outside of the Keningau Mall so you can also go there for added convenience.

Judging from the atmosphere when we finally made our way there, the place is definitely a prime place for youngsters to hang out (but quite a few families were spotted as well). And it does surprise me a little when I saw that they do have other typical restaurant dishes within their menu other than their namesake. But since it is called the Keningau Burger Bakar, we were more interested to order their BurgerTAR beef burger and Chicken Nemo Burger instead. My partner was only interested in tasting their burger so he ordered his ala carte while I got a bit greedy and ordered their combo set. Needless to say, both burgers were superb in taste. I think one of the things that contributed to the burger’s overall taste was their blackpepper (or is it BBQ?) sauce, since it doesn’t overwhelmed the whole dish. But I was expecting to have a true chicken patty instead of a boneless chicken thigh inside my burger but it was still very good and juicy. I definitely recommend this place to all burger lovers to try at least once if you’re in town.  











  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment