RSS

Madam Kwan's (KK FoodieVenture #111)

A trip to KK (even as short as ours) will not be complete without a stopover at the current ‘it’ mall Imago. And with the ‘blink-and-you’ll-miss’ food scene that seems to be happening a lot these days, it was hard to keep track of their latest F&B joints. But as me and my partner were strolling around the open-aired section of the ground floor (where some of the restaurants & cafes are at), my eyes caught the sight of the pretty well-known Madam Kwan’s restaurant. Oh my… I guess they finally made their way to our shores huh?

My curiosity got the best of me (even though I have gone through their menu in front of the restaurant and was slightly blown away by their pricing) and without fully realizing it, we were already seated in a cosy setting inside of the eatery. We decided upon their Nasi Bojari (one of their signature dishes) and Nasi Lemak with Curry Chicken and I must say that they were actually very delicious and savoury. They were generous with the condiments to both dishes and our orders arrived swiftly even with the growing lunch crowd.

One thing that I need let out however was that the staff were all super attentive. And I mean, really super attentive to the point that I felt somewhat being rushed into ordering as well as finishing my meals. Also, they were giving me ‘the look’ as I timidly snapped some pictures inside and outside of the premise so err… you are extremely discouraged to take pictures of the place? But in hindsight, it was still a very satisfying lunch for both of us and we would probably come back in the future (should our budget permit it of course). 







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment