RSS

U-TEA Suria Sabah (KK FoodieVenture #114)

Wow, my third post for the day! I'm definitely setting a new personal best record with this post! (Don't mind me folks, I just have some time to kill so do forgive my somewhat unnecessary joyfulness).

So since my partner is not in the mood to join me for coffee (literally speaking of course) next door, he opted to try out their neighbour instead. And just so you know, the kiosk is located on the 3rd floor of Suria Sabah, right beside some eateries on the same level. My partner was more of a fruit juice type of person so he tried out their new promotional item, which was the Watermelon Lychee Tea. I did take a sip of said drink and was quite impressed with the tiny jelly boba that tasted like real lychee. A refreshing drink for a hot day for sure! And yes, you can add on cheese as a topping should you’re into that kind of stuff. They do have a sizeable selection of teas (yup, including the in-trend milk teas) and even hot beverages such as flavoured milk and espresso so do check them out at least once. 





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment