RSS

Cafe 99

Now that we’re back to our regular programming, I would like to bring forward this review since it has actually been sitting inside my pc for a while now. I could practically see cobwebs surrounding it by now (if that were ever possible). Located at Jalan Hotspring (they’re on the single row of shops directly facing the Jabatan Penjara Tawau & right by the entrance to Taman Ehsan) the Chinese run eatery has quite a list of local cuisine as well as popular desserts within their menu. When me and my partner were there (twice if I’m not mistaken) we had tried their Thai Style Fried Rice, Nasi Ikan Kam Heong (I think), Mee Hoon Goreng Lalap, Fried Kuey Teow and Watermelon Shaved Ice. Their food were well seasoned and delicious as far as I can remember but might take longer than expected to arrive on your table especially during dinner time (and there were a lot of customers around). But it is quite understandable since the cook did almost all of the preparation and cooking of their dishes. Their shaved ice was refreshing but not too noteworthy I’m afraid.

** Current status – Has been closed (as of August 2020) 









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment