RSS

Gen.Z Karamunsing Kompleks (KK FoodieVenture #132)

After having our lunch at the Karamunsing Kompleks during our most recent visit to KK, I can’t help but noticed another bubble tea brand that was familiar to me as we went past their main entrance. This locally born and bred franchise has been featured in several Sabahan food reviews so I was pretty happy to find a branch on the far corner on the ground floor of said mall. Even more thrilling was the fact that they have more than one chocolate choices for me to choose from (which lets be honest… is a rarity on its own). After taking some time ogling at their menu, I finally decided upon their unique Charcoal Chocolate milk tea and despite my initial scepticism over the charcoal part, I found them to be yummy with a perfect blend of all its ingredients. I also like the fact that the staff were among the friendliest that I’ve encountered and a bit… too diligent I guess especially when they insisted upon seeing and taking my receipt when collecting said drink. But hey… no biggie as the drink was definitely worth it. 

Oh and by the way, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR everyone! Hopefully the year of the rat will bring us more good fortune & everlasting happiness... 






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment