RSS

Pasta Pasta (KK FoodieVenture #122)

I’ve actually heard about this eatery for quite awhile now. I was intrigued by their concept of fast food pasta so since me and my partner were staying nearby (and since they’re easily spotted if you’re happen to be walking along the Gaya Street during the night food market – like we did) I wasted no time in dragging my unwilling partner to try them out. Their ordering concept was also fairly simple; you just need to pick out your preferred pasta, sauce and main ingredients (mine were farfalle+tomato sauce+sliced chicken) and they will prepared them for you. Although I have read somewhere about their lack of portioning but I found them to be very filling and tasted nice. My tomato sauce was tongue-burning hot and a bit runny but still tasty. Overall, still a pretty good meal for someone who is not a heavy eater. 







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment