RSS

Lava KK Burger Bakar (KK FoodieVenture #123)

My partner is a big fan of burgers particularly grilled burgers (burger bakar) so he's been itching to go to this place for sometime now. Fortunately, this time around we do have a vehicle (that a relative was kind enough to lend us for a day or two) so he wasted no time in heading towards the 88 Marketplace commercial area in Kepayan (with the help of Mr. Waze of course) . He got a bit ambitious and decided to take on their Classic Lava Gunung triple beef patty burger and ended up regretting it later on. It was more because of the huge serving rather than its taste. He said that the patty was delicious albeit easily crumble. I’m just thanking God that I do not share his belly for burgers and opted instead for their Fish Burger, which was good but not spectacular I’m afraid. Also, I have this feeling that I might have tried them out before but when they were in a different place and name perhaps? Man… I’m getting old! 




*FYI, this is their Classic Lava Gunung set...

... their Fish Burger set...

... and a side order of their Cheesy Fries (which was just meh)




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment