RSS

Kopi Ping Cafe (KK FoodieVenture #126)

Yup, I’m on a roll here folks so please bear with this ‘I’ll-probably-be-busy-later-so-I-might-as-well-post-as-many-posts-as-I-can-now’ food enthusiast okay✌️. While me and my partner were staying at the Klagan @ Riverson Hotel & Residence within The Soho Riverson area, we realized that we haven’t really explored The Walk (the shopping mall-like section of the huge Riverson building) before. Even though the plush looking mall was somewhat empty, we were genuinely impressed by the amount of eateries (mostly) available on the ground floor of said place. Among all of them, we decided to try out the Kopi Ping CafĂ© since I remember passing by their Gaya Street branch often but never actually stopped by. My partner had their Maggi Goreng only since he previously had some light snacks while I’d gone for their signature Fish Sauce Mee Hoon. The meal was surprisingly delicious and palatable especially when you had the latter with some of their pre-made sambal /chillies. Guess I should’ve tried them out sooner huh? Well, better late than never. 

*Btw, the cafe actually occupied 2 shoplots... The 1st is their main air-conditioned seating area...

... while the one just across them houses their main kitchen & some more al fresco seats







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment