RSS

Karamunsing Kompleks Food Court (KK FoodieVenture #127)

The last time I visited the Karamunsing Kompleks mall itself was probably 5 years ago (no joke) so I was surprise to find that their main food court (on the lower ground floor of the aforementioned OG mall) has been renovated; with the stalls being neatly line up and is now a more comfortable place to have a meal. Available food choices were also pretty impressive and after going through each stalls; I finally decided to order a Fish Sauce Fried Mee Hoon from a stall called Kak In while my partner was more interested in the pre-cooked Nasi Campur dishes from the Sri Normidah stall. And we were even more delighted to find out that our meals were very flavourful and delectable. Although in my excitement to eat said dish, I totally forgot to snap a picture of my food so I do apologize for the lack of ‘evidence’. But hey, at least now I got an excuse to go back and try some more food right? 







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment