RSS

Damn Good Burger Imago (KK FoodieVenture #124)

Speaking about being a huge fan of grilled burgers, my partner had also insisted that we made a pit stop at the 4th branch of the Damn Good Burger as we were strolling along the open aired ground floor area of Imago shopping mall. And since I was feeling rather full that evening (and because we did try out their Lorong Dewan branch before this) I decided to just munch on their delicious & crunchy Cajun Fries while my partner ate their Single Patty Beef Burger. Needless to say, he still fancied this place more than the one we had previously visited so do expect us to make regular visits to this burger joint in the future. Also, I do love the overall ambience of this eatery since it was creatively decorated and cosier than their other branches. 







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment